Bi-Coastal Advantage & Opportunities
(Shipping from East Coast & West Coast Distribution Points)
Does one facility or the other provide a reduced landed cost?
Can one facility or the other provide faster delivery to a particular customer segment?
Inventory Merchandise in an East Coast and West Coast Distribution Facilities; Places Merchandise Closer to Your Clients, While Reducing the Overall Landed Cost of Your Merchandise
- Customers Receive Their Orders Faster
- Reduction in Overall Freight Expense of Each Sale/Order
- Sam-Son Analyzes Past History and Suggests Proper Inventory Allocation Levels for Each Location
- Need to Expedite Shipments Reduced by 49%
- Late or Urgent Product Can Be Routed or Re-Consigned to the Closest Facility for Immediate Distribution
Bi-Coastal facilities significantly increases your:
- Ability to deliver customer order/sales
- Increase recurring sales
- Accelerate cash-flow