Warehouse & Distribution Services
Whether selling to retailers, distributors, or direct to consumer, Sam-Son Logistics will work to develop a Distribution Program tailored to your needs.
Sam-Son Logistics provides over 1.2 million square feet of secure warehousing space for both U.S. and Canadian customers. We have three locations to serve your North American distribution needs:
Buffalo, New York
Los Angeles, California
Oakville, Ontario Canada
Our locations and services give you the flexibility to reach most U.S. and Canadian businesses and households within 2 days by ground.
- Increased Order Accuracy- Our warehouse system operates the latest RF scanning and barcode technologies.
- Same Day Shipping-Available on all standard orders received by 12:00 PM EST and 3:00 PM PST. We will attempt to accommodate same-day shipping on standard orders up to 3:00 PM EST-6:00 PM PST (restrictions may apply, call for details.)
- Seamless Integration-Formal and informal EDI communications available. The ability to receive manual orders can be made available when necessary.
- Customized reporting options are available based on your communication preferences.
Sam-Son Logistics offers a full range of warehouse and distribution services designed to create and deliver value to our customers:
- Cross-Dock Services
- Inventory Management
- Pick and Pack Order Fulfillment/Open Box
- Consolidation Services
- Breakdown/De-consolidation of Large Volume Shipments: Containers, TL, Full Pallets, etc.
- Custom Labels and Bar Codes, Label Printing and Application, Label Management
- Liability Management (Retail Chargebacks)
- Repacking and Inspection Services prior to shipping
- Partial Shipments (Balance to Inventory)
- Returns Management
Our warehousing services will help you streamline your shipping and make your overall ecommerce business even more successful. We encourage you to give us a call or leave us a messge with a little bit about yoru needs. We have been in the industry since 1971, helping businesses store and move products efficiently.